What is a manifesto?
Netizens are making it known that we are unhappy with the state of the internet as it is today.
A manifesto is a published declaration of intentions, motives, and/or views.
What that may look like is unique to everyone.
Read what other people are saying, or submit your own to be featured on this page.
Click here to open a random manifesto in a new tab.
- Internet Manifesto by sadgrl.online
- Why Neocities? by Liminal Librarian
- Why Neocities? by 10kb
- Indie Web Manifesto by lu
- Why Neocities? by ajknox
- My Web Manifesto by flamedfury
- Manifesto by Auzzie Jay
- MANIFESTO by hellontheweb
- Manifesto by corq
- construindo um espaço digital significativo by oidavid (portuguese)
- Internet è cambiato! by avalonluna (italian)
- Manifesto by darkmiryam
- The Old Internet Manifesto by publicdiary
- My Corner of the Internet by olia
- Keep the Internet Weird by ohhoe
- My Website is a Personal Museum by bikobatanari
- My manifesto and feelings of Web 2.0 by linkyblog
- Why Neocities? by purplehello98
- Cybermanifesto by crimson earth
- Melon's Manifesto by melonking
- Neonriser's Manifesto
- EYRE's Manifesto
- tabi98's Why Neocities
- haptalaon's Manifesto
- Cupid's Manifesto
- Caracabe's Manifesto
- Nostalgia, Freedom, Web 1.0 by Rubedo
- The Soul of the Ancient Internet by teaspot.club
- The Web is Fucked by Kev Quirk
- Vistaserv's About
- OpenBooks Manifesto
- Rina's Manifesto
- Kirby's Rules I Live By
- Vaea's Mission Statement
- Dizzywhiz's Manifesto
- msx.gay's Manifesto
- Party Like it's 1989 (a Web 0 Manifesto) by starbreaker
- Hiraethe's Manifesto
- The Anti-Social Network by Obsessive Facts
- Disco's Internet Manifesto
- Every Website is a Shrine by Evergreen
- Resolutions: A Reflection and Manifesto
- delovely's Why is your site like this?
- Law of House by oekeiko
- Manifesto by queergrrrl79
- This is not the Web I've Known by David Heinemann
- Death to Bullshit by Brad Frost
- Make the web yours again by paintkiller
- My Internet Manifesto by Jason's World
- A Slow Life, DIY Media and the Indie Web by jrs-storytime
- Gildedware's Manifesto
- Downgrade to Web 1.0 by Freyx
- Why Neocities by Cristian Erasmus
- An Argument for a Return to Web 1.0 by VHSOverdrive
- Old Web, New Web, Indie Web by Peter Molnar
- LectroNyx's Manifesto
- I'm a fucking webmaster by Justin Jackson
- The Modern Web Sucks by Thomas Pain
- web0 manifesto
- "User Engagement" is code for "Addiction"